Category Archives: Community

JetSuite : Web Video Platform

JetSuite : Web Video Platform

Jetsuite is a collection of professional, web based applications designed specifically to use the power of web video to help your business communicate more effectively, enhance your marketing and generate new sales.

JetSuite : Web Video Platform Read more

Condomcondom.org

Condomcondom.org

In August 2008, when www.condomcondom.org launched by the BBC World Service Trust as part of its Condom Normalization mass media campaign, it was primarily to showcase the campaign and enable people to download the ‘Condom a Cappella’ ringtone. Since then, the Trust’s work on HIV and AIDS has increased substantially. So it was time to re look at www.condomcondom.org in the context of showcasing all the work being done to promote ‘safer sex’. The site needed a revamp to widen its scope, make it more interactive, and bring it up to date.

Condomcondom.org Read more

Nexus Audio Visual

Nexus Audio Visual

Nexus Audio Visual is a state of the art, full service event production and rental company.

Nexus Audio Visual Read more

Art School Cliché Spotting

Art School Cliché Spotting

Which art schools are ticking the boxes at this year’s art and design degree shows? Find out with this free web app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad! Spot the clichés and find out your art school's cliché ranking.

Art School Cliché Spotting Read more

Can I let it all hang out?

Can I let it all hang out?

A neat little campaign site that uses the BBC weather feed to answer one of life's most important questions; can I hang my washing out today?

Can I let it all hang out? Read more

The English Network

The English Network

The English Network (TEN) is a group of established, experienced, independent English language schools that have a reputation in the market for quality and personal service.

The English Network Read more

topcssgallerylist.com

topcssgallerylist.com

TopCssGalleryList.com | Css gallery submission service, css gallery list, css galleries, css gallery

topcssgallerylist.com Read more

Just Tell Me Why

Just Tell Me Why

Just Tell Me Why is a Web 2.0 platform for debates. These debates are in form of dichotomies, “contrasting”, “opposing” questions.

Just Tell Me Why Read more

Forever Better

Forever Better

Let Forever Better guide you to the latest independent conversation, opinion and reviews from across the web.

Forever Better Read more

EasyRoom

EasyRoom

Anyone new to London knows how easy it is to find accommodation and how difficult it is to find the right accommodation! Easyroomate as the UK's number 1 roommate finder, aims to make it easier for London newbies to find great roommates and properties. The site allows you to add your roommate profile on the site for free and to also post room descriptions and advertise property for rent. It is a truly international yet local site that is part of the world's largest Roommates community. There are more than 190000 London flatshare, houseshares and rooms to rent ads in the UK section of the website. The site also provides a very useful search tool, photos of rooms and prospective roommates, has a great roommates grouping feature and a useful links section.

EasyRoom Read more

Book Schoolies

Book Schoolies

Each year high school leavers in Australia attend Schoolies Week at different locations around Australia. BookSchoolies.com provides an easy group book facility.

Book Schoolies Read more

Sewanee Close

Sewanee Close

The mission of Sewanee Close is to combine traditional neighborhood design with sustainable environmental practices within a natural preserve, creating a vibrant and fulfilling community for people

Sewanee Close Read more